Dog Park Rules
- Only dogs registered with CADPA may enter the fenced area. Each dog must be licensed as per state law, vaccinated for rabies and Bordatella (kennel cough), and owner/handler must have a CADPA key fob. A maximum of 3 dogs per registered adult are permitted within the fenced area.
- Dogs weighing less than 30 pounds must use the Small Dog Area and dogs weighing over 30 pounds must use the Large Dog Area.
- For their safety, children under the age of 12 years and dogs under 4 months or with an illness or injury are not permitted within fenced area.
- Scoop the Poop! Pick up your dog's feces immediately both inside & outside fenced areas.
- All dogs 6 months and older must be spayed/neutered.
- Stay with your dog(s). Dogs must be within view of their owners, in the same fenced section of the park, and under voice control at all times.
- If your dog starts to dig, please stop them and fill in any holes.
- Food or treats (human or dog), glass containers, strollers, bicycles, children's or dogs’ toys are prohibited within the fenced areas.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed. Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior must be removed immediately, without debate. For everyone’s safety, repeated aggressive behavior will result in the dog’s permanent expulsion from the park. Aggression is defined as behaviors that include, but may not be limited to:
- Persistent interaction of dog to dog with intent to do harm.
- Bullying of dogs that escalates.
- Singling out one dog and pursuing it with ill intent.
- Not backing off when a dog submits
- Dog that intimidates or is aggressive to humans.
Keep ‘em safe!
All dogs must be leashed when outside the fenced areas. Each dog shall have a leash no longer than six feet and have on a buckled collar. Prong, spike and choke collars are not permitted inside the fenced area. Please keep leash(es) with you while in the fenced areas. Remove leashes before allowing dog through the inner gate. Carlisle parks – including the dog park - open at dawn and close at dusk.